Thank you Miriam for nominating me for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award. Miriam’s blog is https://theshowersofblessing.wordpress.com/
I am a very new blogger so this is an absolute first for me. Thank you Miriam for introducing me to “blogger awards”.
(Someone correct me if I don’t do this right.) I believe I need to post the rules…
- Thank the nominator who nominated you.
- Answer 3 questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers.
- Ask 3 questions to the nominees
So again, thank you Miriam. One of my favorite blogs of yours is “Unto the Hills” from September 19, 2016. Your pictures are beautiful and the Scripture you quote is one of my favorites. Also, your words are beautiful.
Miraim’s questions were
- What is your most memorable moment? Are memorable moments always supposed to be fun and happy? Or can they be the one moment that you will always remember for the rest of your life…a moment that your life, from that point on, is defined as “before” and “after”. I don’t want to be the “Sad Sally” blogger or the “Debbie Downer” blogger but my most memorable moment in my life came when I lost my 21 year old son. One day I will write about it in my blog but for today, I will just say that that memorable moment changed the course of my life from that moment until today.
- When was your last time of having tears of joy? If you knew my husband you would understand this a little more but suffice it to say that he is not what one would call a great “gift giver”. He will usually ask for a list of things that I would like for a birthday or Christmas, etc. along with the web address where he can purchase it. By Christmas Day I can identify every package under the tree and there are usually no surprises. 🙂 But when my Maggie, (my Pit-Mix Dog Child) was still a puppy, he SECRETELY found someone on line who did paintings from photographs and he took my favorite picture of Maggie with her favorite “lovey” and had a painting done for my office. The combination of total surprise, total shock (that he had surprised me) and the sweet, sweet picture of my girl, brought those “tears of joy”. 3. What do you like the best about blogging? Blogging is so new to me that I really don’t have a lot of followers and I most of the time think I have little to say that would truly interest anyone. But I have so enjoyed reading the beautiful works of so many wonderful writers, poets, photograghers, political activists, foodies, etc that it has opened me up to a whole new world. I think my favorite thing about blogging, right now, is learning from others what makes a blog interesting and making it something that others would want to read. I hope to continue learning until I can “BECOME” a better blogger and that my words can brighten, enlighten, and encourage others. (No pun intended… the name of my blog is “Becoming…)
Now the hard part- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers
I have heard some bloggers ask not to be nominated for awards and I am sure that many of you are nominated every week for something. So if anyone chooses not to repond or participate, I will certainly understand. I am just going to list some of the bloggers that I read and enjoy and if you are interested, please paarticipate.
Weird weekend (Sorry! I could never find your name on your blog.)…https://weirdweekendsblog.wordpress.com/
Now for the three questions-
- I’ll make this one easy-Which of the pictures that you have posted on your blog is your very favorite?
- What is one thing on your bucket list that you would like to do in your lifetime?
- Can you give me one word that best describes your attitude toward life?
Well, this was fun! I hope I did it correctly! (I would hate to receive my first award and then totally mess it up.) Thanks again, Miriam and blessings to all my new blooging buddies!